(7-10 years experience)
About the Job
Highly respected and rapidly expanding Mechanical consulting firm has an immediate need for an experienced Mechanical Engineer in their Redmond, Washington office. The company focuses on diverse and recognized projects throughout the world and has a significant backlog. The selected individual will be presented with unlimited growth potential in addition to stability and a very competitive compensation package.
DB Engineering is a growing mechanical engineering company providing outstanding expertise in building HVAC system design, energy management, commissioning, and facility management support. Our backlog of customers shares our passion to use the latest technologies to improve building performance and occupant comfort while contributing to the reduction of the environmental impact on our planet. With a job at DB Engineering, you will join a team that provides cutting-edge solutions for world-class projects. DB Engineering is made of passionate, super-smart, energetic people who will challenge and inspire you every day.
If you want to be a part of something exciting and unique, while sharing an ambition to make a difference and continually learn, please apply.
Position provides broad-based engineering growth opportunities in a very active and fluid environment. This individual will be part of an integrated team performing several mechanical engineering services. We are looking for an individual that shares our company vision and can function independently, collaborate with others and manage multiple assignments.
- Provide engineering design and project planning (i.e. conceptual design through construction drawing development)
- Complete code required compliance and LEED certifications
- Perform load calculations, design and layout of equipment, duct and piping system design and energy analysis.
- Develop energy conservation measure opportunities.
- Perform facility condition assessments.
- Provide existing building HVAC systems analysis. Employ a holistic approach to system evaluation, troubleshooting, root cause analysis and recommend solutions.
- Understanding of control systems, sequence of operations and system optimization.
- Familiar with building retro-commissioning, issue tracking and resolution.
- Become familiar with working with copious amounts of data to diagnose anomalies and development visualization dashboards.
- Project development skills including writing bid scope documents, reviewing bids and assisting with technical support on projects.
- Client and project management skills
- Coach, develop and manage team members supporting your projects.
- Support Business Development and R&D Projects
B.S. in Mechanical Engineering
Washington Professional Engineer License Preferred
7 -10 years of experience as a mechanical engineer in the HVAC industry
Excellent understanding of engineering fundamentals
Ability to interact effectively with others in a team environment
Ability to present complex content in a simple, clear, concise and engaging manner.
Flexibility to manage multiple tasks and meet schedule deadlines
Professional attitude and a commitment to high quality work
Observable passion for customer satisfaction and value creation
Demonstrated success managing client relationships and projects
Willingness and drive to support business development efforts
Confidence and willingness to lead and mentor others
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Excellent organizational and time management skills
Self-starter and strong desire to succeed
Proficient with Microsoft Office software.
This is a full-time position. Salary is dependent on experience. Benefits include; Healthcare, Dental, Vision, 401K with 4% company match, an innovative and flexible paid time off policy and a company cell phone plan. Candidate must be a US citizen or have a H1B Visa. Candidate will be subject to a background check.
If you’re interested in joining our team, please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No Recruiters or Agents Please